And it was delicious!
.
There's one I haven't seen before! Looks good though.
Tomato and apple? Hmmm, sounds suspicious - but I'll take your word for it.
You made it! Yum! What would I give to be in your kitchen with a slice of that goodness? PIE.
Are you serious?! I WILL be calling you tomorrow to ask about that one. :)
only annie would think of a tomato and apple pie... good for you! love ya!
Let's be honest here....I did have a recipe. I have a lovely cookbook of 100 different apple pie recipes and I couldn't resist the intriguing mixture of apples and tomatoes. Glad I did, because I loved it!
I really like that first picture, with recipe, mixing bowl, lovely-colored foods. Nice.
I had some yesterday and it was in fact, very wonderful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
There's one I haven't seen before! Looks good though.
Tomato and apple? Hmmm, sounds suspicious - but I'll take your word for it.
You made it! Yum! What would I give to be in your kitchen with a slice of that goodness? PIE.
Are you serious?! I WILL be calling you tomorrow to ask about that one. :)
only annie would think of a tomato and apple pie... good for you! love ya!
Let's be honest here....I did have a recipe. I have a lovely cookbook of 100 different apple pie recipes and I couldn't resist the intriguing mixture of apples and tomatoes. Glad I did, because I loved it!
I really like that first picture, with recipe, mixing bowl, lovely-colored foods. Nice.
I had some yesterday and it was in fact, very wonderful.
Post a Comment