Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Surprise



I am the proud owner of a Kelty, hiking backpack thanks to my lovely family. Now, I just need to toughen up enough to use it for long distances. We broke it in by taking a walk at the bird refuge in West Layton.

5 comments:

Jer n' Stef said...

Sweet! We love our kelty. Now you've gotta break it in! Hiking is the best! And the kids always sleep so well afterwards.

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

That is awesome. I'm sure you'll use it well.


I'm not complaining, but, Malcolm and Dave gave me a hose, a black hose, from the Home Depot, and I cried. I guess D didn't have much time to shop:). Love them still.

AND a happy anniversary to you guys.

Jessie said...

Such a cute picture! I'm glad you finally got your Kelty. You're a braver woman than I. I'm too wimpy for such a toy.

Jenny said...

This is such a cute picture of you the your adorable kids. Ben is getting big. I really need to come visit you. It's been too long since our lunch and that was soooo fun.

Kierra said...

I could never handle such a thing! I could barely walk with the little baby carrier I had, I think I used it once!