Thursday, July 14, 2011

Four

I have a sweet, smile-y picture of my four kids, but I like this one better. I can't believe I have four. We laugh, holler, cry, play, and try to do our best. I love having them all home for the summer even though our laundry is rebelling and the kitchen refuses to stay clean. Come on over for raspberries and some homemade ice cream (if you don't mind a lot of noise and a little mess).

2 comments:

Cardalls said...

I'm jealous that you already have raspberries! I planted 25 bushes this year and none of them are producing raspberries, yet (in fact, most of them are still quite small). I'm hoping that is because our spring was so cool and not that I planted them in a poor spot.

Love the photo of the kiddos. They are all getting so big!

Our Little Corner said...

I need to come over again at least once more before school starts. We had so much fun when we came in June. Life was better (for me) when you lived around the corner.