Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome, Welcome



I am so happy to have another son. I can't stop kissing him. I forgot that newborns smell so delicious.
I have the "welcome Christmas" line from a song in The Grinch stuck in my head, except I sing it "welcome Aaron."
And I cannot even begin to express the utter relief it is to not be pregnant. (sigh)

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Ohhh, Annie he is so PRECIOUS!! Congrats on another beautiful baby! Aren't newborns the best??

Robison Fam. said...

Congrats to you all! What a precious gift for Christmas... 3 boys is wonderful! And new babies are magical. Savor every minute!

Cardalls said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Jessie said...

Mmmm, I got to hold his warm little self today, and it was lovely.

sarahstarr said...

He is gorgeous. Of course you can't stop kissing him. BIG congratulations. Aaron, we are all glad you are here. Annie, way to go.

Trisa said...

congrats! he is adorable!

hollyctr said...

He is darling!!! Congrats Mama!