Monday, March 02, 2009

Green Apple Scarf




I've finally finished my scarf (my first knitting adventure). It took me a few tries to get the width right, but I finally did it! I used a lovely hand-dyed wool and a seed stitch for the "pattern." It's a shame that it took me so long. The weather is warming up just when I'm ready to wear it.

The color isn't quite right in these pictures. The first picture is probably the best representation of the color.

4 comments:

Our Little Corner said...

Hooray for accomplishments! No worries, it'll be 39 degrees on Monday. :)

Cardalls said...

It's beautiful! I love the color and the stitch pattern. I've been thinking of taking up knitting (I hate just sitting and watching tv; my hands need to be busy), but I have other large projects looming. Someday...

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

Oh, yes. It is lovely.


Do you love, love, love, wearing it?

hollyctr said...

Is this the cleveland yarn? It's beautiful!