Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Little Ben




My baby isn't a newborn anymore. He is one delicious little guy. My favorite Ben moment is when he reaches his little hands to my face and pulls me close for a slobbery baby kiss. Ben has been a terrible sleeper this month, but somehow I've had more patience; he charms me even at 12pm, 3am, and 5am.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Don't let anyone steal him away- he's all Sarahs! Ha ha ha! You know I agree he's a cutie. I missed our play time today/visit time.

Jessie said...

I love Ben, such a cool-headed kid.

Milo was my great sleeper, and it seems like he had a sleep set-back at about 5 or 6 months old. I got all nervous that it would never end, but he did get over it, and became a great sleeper again. Just a little pep talk for ya.

Jenny said...

Wow - he is delicious! Such cute pictures. Hope everything is going good for you guys.

Kierra said...

Ben is soo CUTE! I miss you guys! Are you freezing?

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

Oh Ben. You melt my heart.

Audra said...

Apparantly you baked up more than good food cause that little boy looks good enough to eat!

Jer n' Stef said...

Ben is such cute stuff!

With you loving baking so much (I love baking too) every time you try a new recipe and it turns out fabulous, you should blog it! I'll blog the the scrumptous ones too! Mmmmm...Now I want to go bake something.

It was so good to see how much Ben has changed. He's so sweet. These baby boys are growing too fast!