Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Around the Bend



We were so excited to make it home. I cried when we crossed the border to Utah and I cried when we finally got to the familiar parts of Utah. Ah, home. There's nothing like it.


The border-cross was a bit disappointing for the kids. They don't quite have a sense of time and geography yet. After getting to Utah, we still had to drive to our actual house.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures - Its so awesome that you are blogging. Welcome back to Utah. I have never been away that long but I am sure it is good to be home.

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

"Around the next bend the flowers will send the sweet scent of home in the breeze".

I'm sure I'll cry too.

I love the John picture.

Cardalls said...

I'm so glad you are posting again. I can't believe how much Miriam and Sam have changed in the little over 1 year since I've seen them. I'm sure it is so nice to be near family again!

Anonymous said...

i also love the john picture.

-John